Are you able to turn out to be mentally stronger?
On this episode, I chat with Amy Morin, a global bestselling creator and thought management star. Amy’s e book, 13 Issues Mentally Sturdy Folks Don’t Do, has offered over 1 million copies worldwide and been translated into greater than 40 languages. Her TEDx speak, The Secret of Turning into Mentally Sturdy, has over 22 million views.
Amy and I focus on what it means to be mentally sturdy, and share some actionable ideas and instruments you need to use to boost your personal psychological energy. We additionally speak concerning the frequent errors folks make that may hinder their psychological toughness, and how one can keep away from these errors.
Click on play under, or search for Episode 15: How Constructing Psychological Toughness Can Assist You Overcome Nervousness, Create Happiness & Obtain Success with Amy Morin of The Elizabeth Rider Present
For those who’re trying to shift your anxiousness into empowerment and remodel your mindset to be stronger and extra resilient, then this episode is for you! Be part of us as we delve into the subject of psychological toughness.
- How Amy grew to become a therapist, an creator, and a speaker about psychological energy [01:30]
- What psychological energy means to Amy; the three elements of psychological energy [03:48]
- Steps you possibly can take to successfully overcome anxiousness [07:45]
- The connection between bodily wellness and psychological energy [13:45]
- “13 Issues Mentally Sturdy Folks Don’t Do” and the errors that undermine your psychological toughness [14:40]
- What you are able to do to turn out to be mentally stronger [18:17]
- The implication of getting your energy stolen from you [19:26]
- The significance of talking up and setting boundaries inside your loved ones dynamics [20:00] and with others [21:40]
- Amy’s private perspective on wellness [23:01]
- The function feelings play in remedy [23:17]
- Uncover the worst and greatest recommendation Amy has acquired [27:04]
- Instagram @AmyMorinAuthor
- TikTok – @AmyMorinTherapist
- Fb – @AmyMorinAuthor
- Twitter – @AmyMorinLCSW
- Hearken to Amy Morin’s podcast – Mentally Stronger With Therapist Amy Morin